I have over 400 songs on my set list. Whether you need the Sinatra look with suit and tie or Mr. Hank Williams with vest and cowboy hat, I've got the look and songs you need. I offer a professional sound and performance for your occasion.
Additionally, if the occasion requires, I can provide you with a two piece musical
presentation with vocalist and acoustic accompaniment with lead guitarist, Terry Cooper.
My client's preferences are of the utmost importance and I am committed to meeting those preferences. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals. Here is a list of places that I have performed. (Personal telephone numbers can be obtained by E-mailing me at [email protected].)
- AMADOR SENIOR CENTER/COMMON GROUND SENIOR SERVICES , JACKSON, CALIFORNIA, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ELIZABETH THOMPSON, 223-3015. ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR, DIANA INSLEE, 223-3630
- AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY, RELAY FOR LIFE OF CALAVERAS COUNTRY
- CALAVERAS COUNTY SENIOR CENTER, SAN ANDREAS, CA. SHARON NECKEL.
- V.F.W. POST 2600, SAN ANDREAS, CALIFORNIA, DON CUNEO-COMMANDER, JOYCE AND RUSS FRIDAY,
- THE STOCKTON WOMEN'S BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, STOCKTON, CA
- CALAVERAS COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
- THE PICKLE PATCH, SAN ANDREAS, CA.
- AMERICAN LEGION POST 376, GLENCOE, CA. 293-7396. PAUL TADLOCK IS COMMANDER.
- VALLEY SPRINGS, CA...... LA CONTENTA GOLF CLUB..... (209) 772-1714
- FRIENDS OF THE CALAVERAS SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- STOCKTON GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, 3800 W. COUNTRY CLUB BLVD. STOCKTON, CA. CONTACT RON BOEHM
- BLACK BART RESTAURANT, SAN ANDREAS, CA .....CONTACT JOSIE.
- FRENCH HILL WINERY, MOKELUMNE HILL, CA. CONTACT RON
- FROGS TOOTH WINERY, MURPHYS, CA. CONTACT LARRY
- ELKS LODGE, JACKSON, CA. CONTACT CATHERINE
- TSPN TV IN JACKSON, CA CONTACT SUE
- STORY WINERY IN PLYMOUTH, CA CONTACT BRUCE AND JAN TICHNENOR
- HISTORIC JAMESTOWN HOTEL, JAMESTOWN, CA.
- STEVENOT WINERY, MURPHYS, CA.
- CLARK'S CORNER, IONE, CA. CONTACT ROSEMARY
- LINCOLN CENTER LIVE! STOCKTON, CA. DEBBIE MORRIS, LINCOLN CENTER EVENT'S SPECIALIST
- THE ALCHEMY RESTAURANT, MURPHYS, CA. CONTACT JASON
- SMOKE IN A GLASS WINE AND CIGAR BAR, IONE, CA
- DEAVER VINEYARDS & WINERY, PLYMOUTH, CA. CONTACT BAILEY
- CALAVERAS COUNTY FAIR (WHISKERINO), ANGELS CAMP, CA
- STOCKTON SUNRISE ROTORY CLUB
- TRACY ELKS LODGE
- CALIFORNIA WOMEN FOR AGRICULTURE
- OAK RIDGE WINERY
- SIERRA NEVADA LOGGING MUSEUM
- MOTHERLODE ROSE SOCIETY
- THE HOTEL LEGER
- CALAVERAS ENTERPRISE
- RENEGADE WINERY
- DODASA RANCH
- V-BISTRO, MURPHY'S, CA.
- THE HUB, ARNOLD, CA
You were a HIT.... Of all the reunions we've had, since
1962... you were voted the BEST - Seriously!!! Everyone wants you BACK!
Steve your voice, the way you present yourself, your
performance... everything... is perfect... the best. BILL ROEMER, JACKSON, CA
I LOVE your music!!! Great voice! Do you have a CD? It would sell like hot cakes. Let me know when it's available!
DONNA YEE, STOCKTON, CA
We received many positive responses in regards to your performance at our event in 2010 at Bret Harte HS , with request after request to bring you back!
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
RELAY FOR LIFE OF CALAVERAS COUNTY
This is awesome!! Man, I never knew you were so talented. Wish you lots of luck in your singing career..GABE AND DEBBIE HERRERA, STOCKTON, CA
Way to go, Steve! Once again, you have wowed the masses. Thanks, Sandi Krewski & John
You are great. You never even hinted to us about your talent. SKIP ULRING, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Steve: I am very impressed with your website and your beautiful voice. Long way from being a police sergeant! Anyway, do you have a CD that can be purchased? I would like to buy one if you have any. TINA MULHERN/ZAKHARY, STOCKTON, CA
Just wanted to let you know how much Jerry and I enjoyed your singing recently at the Amador Community Center. And thank you for the CD! I love all the tracks, but my two favorites are track 4 "Cats" and track 8. Don't know the title of track 8 but you really rock!
Hope to see/hear you again soon.
Theresa and Jerry Little (We danced to just about everything you sang!)
I've listened to both of the above songs on You Tube by many artists, and I still think that you sing them better than all the rest!
Thanks again for the CD you gave to my husband, Jerry and I, at the Amador Community Center a month or so ago. I play it frequently and it always gives me a lift.
Also, you've got a great web site. Hope to see you again soon.
Regards, Theresa and Jerry (the dancers!)
I enjoyed your singing...especially when you had that cowboy hat on! ha
Looking forward to your rendition of "El Paso"
Have a great day...or night!
Thank you for coming and playing Friday at Clark's Corner. You were
> wonderful! Perfect for our enviornment. I'm looking forward to your
> next performance.
> Rosemary Johnson
> Entertainment Coordinator
> Clark's Corner
You were great everyone loved you.
Your talent is amazing! I enjoyed every piece and at one point several of us (I only knew Bill & Bev, and of their three kids) who got talking couldn't tell if the singer was the original person or you! Fantastic!
Everyone commented on the music and how wonderful it was. I will see you next year! I will definitely recommend you to anyone that is needing a singer also.
Friends of the logging museum(FLM) were so pleased with the music you and Danny provided at the jamboree. Everyone I spoke with said your music is just what we're looking for! Thanks so much for your time and fine talent, Steve; we are all looking forward to seeing and hearing hyou again on Nov.5
Hello Singing Steve Johnson,
Have been meaning to get off this "Thank You" note for several weeks now. We are the ones you gave the CD to at the Snagfallers Ball. We loved dancing to your music and we loved the CD! And we like the old tunes and country music. You're terrific and I would love to come to another dance of yours in case you keep an email list. And I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking for some entertainment for an evening! Thanks for the CD which allows us to enjoy you even after the ball is over.
I love your music. My friend Bob and I have come to sr singles, pie night for quite a while.
The Pickle PatchReally enjoyed all the different music you were able to play and so did all the customers. I hope you will be available next year! Thanks so much.